RnB superstar Musiq Soul Child gave props to all the Miss Black America Contestants. Philadelphia-born Taalib Johnson, aka R&B artist Musiq (Soulchild), grew up the oldest of nine children. The ...
Miss Black America District of Columbia Sharic Roper Chats It Up With Singer/Actress Demetria McKinneyThe perks of being a Miss Black America contestant are limitless.Our Miss Black America District of Columbia 2015-16, Sharic Roper got to chat it up with Singer/Actress Demetria Mckinney last ...
WE TV’s Television Personality, April Daniels and Rock Out With Me has partnered with Howard University and EBONY Magazine to conclude the first leg of the Rock Out With Me ...
The five-member group, consisting of guys ranging from ages 17-20, performed over the weekend at the 2015 Miss Black America Pageant. They made their claim to fame last year ...
Intelligent, beautiful, vivacious and talented are the words most frequently used when describing glamorous Actress/Singer/icon Kathleen Bradley, who made history in the fall of 1990, as the first African American ...
There is no better record of events than The New York Times, and now The Times of the Sixties captures the history, culture, and personalities of the decade through hundreds ...
"Black is Beautiful!" The words were the exuberant rallying cry of a generation of black women who threw away their straightening combs and adopted a proud new style they called ...
On August 17, 1968 Judy Ann Ford, an eighteen-year-old gymnast from Illinois, was the first blonde in eleven years to be crowned Miss America. "I'm so glad," she ...
- Reigning Queen, Brittany Lewis, Miss Black America 2017-18!
- Miss Black America 2016-17, Nicole Hibbert
- Miss Black America 2015, Jelisa Barringer
- Miss Black America 2014, Alexandra Morton
- Miss Black America 1996-Basheerah Ahmad
- Miss Black America 1995-Karen (Wallace) Douglas
- Miss Black America 1991-Sharmell Sullivan
- MISS BLACK AMERICA 1989-PAULA GWYNN GRANT
- Miss Black America 1985, Amina Fakir
- Miss Black America 1983, Sonya Robinson
- Miss Black America 1968, Saundra Williams
- Attend This Year's Pageant