Our Colleagues at the Richmond County (Staten Island), NY, Black & Minority Chamber of Commerce have Selected a Miss Black America Representative, Patience Carter, to represent the "BMC" on the ...
The Excitement Mounts! Our Sisterhood of Miss Black America (SOMBA) Pageant Partner "Black Brand" has determined a date and site for their Inaugural Miss Black Brand Pageant. This is a ...
You could be on your way to becoming MISS BLACK AMERICA 2017®! In Celebration of States, The Miss Black America Pageant and it's affiliates will be hosting a search to select ...
Actor #LanceGross Gives Props to New School #MissBlackAmerica #JelisaBarringer during #CongressionalBlackCaucus in #WDC Lance Gross was born on July 8, 1981 in Oakland, California, USA as Lance Darnell Gross. ...
On August 17, 1968 Judy Ann Ford, an eighteen-year-old gymnast from Illinois, was the first blonde in eleven years to be crowned Miss America. "I'm so glad," she ...
July 21, 1985-PHILADELPHIA (AP) Amina Fakir of Detroit has defeated 52 other young women to become Miss Black America. Ms. Fakir, a University of Michigan student, won the finals during ...
On March 1, 1994 Miss Black America Baltimore contestant Toni Braxton won her first Grammy in the Best New Artist Category. “It was surreal. I felt like I was dreaming. ...
- Reigning Queen, Brittany Lewis, Miss Black America 2017-18!
- Miss Black America 2016-17, Nicole Hibbert
- Miss Black America 2015, Jelisa Barringer
- Miss Black America 2014, Alexandra Morton
- Miss Black America 1996-Basheerah Ahmad
- Miss Black America 1995-Karen (Wallace) Douglas
- Miss Black America 1991-Sharmell Sullivan
- MISS BLACK AMERICA 1989-PAULA GWYNN GRANT
- Miss Black America 1985, Amina Fakir
- Miss Black America 1983, Sonya Robinson
- Miss Black America 1968, Saundra Williams
- Attend This Year's Pageant