Contestants Welcome Reception: Sunday, August 12th, 6:00 pm Founder's Reception: Tuesday August 14th, 7:00 pm Press Conference: Wednesday, Aug 15th, 10:00 am Panel Discussion Awakening the Giant Series: Wednesday, Aug ...
Our Colleagues at the Richmond County (Staten Island), NY, Black & Minority Chamber of Commerce have Selected a Miss Black America Representative, Patience Carter, to represent the "BMC" on the ...
The Excitement Mounts! Our Sisterhood of Miss Black America (SOMBA) Pageant Partner "Black Brand" has determined a date and site for their Inaugural Miss Black Brand Pageant. This is a ...
You could be on your way to becoming MISS BLACK AMERICA 2017®! In Celebration of States, The Miss Black America Pageant and it's affiliates will be hosting a search to select ...
Actor #LanceGross Gives Props to New School #MissBlackAmerica #JelisaBarringer during #CongressionalBlackCaucus in #WDC Lance Gross was born on July 8, 1981 in Oakland, California, USA as Lance Darnell Gross. ...
On August 17, 1968 Judy Ann Ford, an eighteen-year-old gymnast from Illinois, was the first blonde in eleven years to be crowned Miss America. "I'm so glad," she ...
July 21, 1985-PHILADELPHIA (AP) Amina Fakir of Detroit has defeated 52 other young women to become Miss Black America. Ms. Fakir, a University of Michigan student, won the finals during ...
- Reigning Queen, Brittany Lewis, Miss Black America 2017-18!
- Miss Black America 2016-17, Nicole Hibbert
- Miss Black America 2015, Jelisa Barringer
- Miss Black America 2014, Alexandra Morton
- Miss Black America 1996-Basheerah Ahmad
- Miss Black America 1995-Karen (Wallace) Douglas
- Miss Black America 1991-Sharmell Sullivan
- MISS BLACK AMERICA 1989-PAULA GWYNN GRANT
- Miss Black America 1985, Amina Fakir
- Miss Black America 1983, Sonya Robinson
- Miss Black America 1968, Saundra Williams
- Attend This Year's Pageant