"Black is Beautiful!" The words were the exuberant rallying cry of a generation of black women who threw away their straightening combs and adopted a ...
On May 25, 2011 T'keyah Crystal Kemah received he highest honor, a Doctorate of Humane Letters from Florida A & M University. Miss Black America Illinois ...
On March 1, 1994 Miss Black America Baltimore contestant Toni Braxton won her first Grammy in the Best New Artist Category. “It was surreal. I ...
February 24, 1972, Miss Black America 1971, Joyce Warner appeared on The Flip Wilson Show along side Miss Black America Pageant Finalists Cheryl Burt, ...
The Jackson 5’s first ever national TV appearance was on the Miss Black America Pageant Stage in August where they played “It’s Your Thing”. They ...
Judy Ann Ford, an eighteen-year-old gymnast from Illinois, was the first blonde in eleven years to be crowned Miss America. "I'm so glad," she gushed ...
- Reigning Queen, Brittany Lewis, Miss Black America 2017-18!
- Miss Black America 2016-17, Nicole Hibbert
- Miss Black America 2015, Jelisa Barringer
- Miss Black America 2014, Alexandra Morton
- Miss Black America 1996-Basheerah Ahmad
- Miss Black America 1995-Karen (Wallace) Douglas
- Miss Black America 1991-Sharmell Sullivan
- MISS BLACK AMERICA 1989-PAULA GWYNN GRANT
- Miss Black America 1985, Amina Fakir
- Miss Black America 1983, Sonya Robinson
- Miss Black America 1968, Saundra Williams
- Attend This Year's Pageant