"Black is Beautiful!" The words were the exuberant rallying cry of a generation of black women who threw away their straightening combs and adopted a ...
On August 17, 1968 Judy Ann Ford, an eighteen-year-old gymnast from Illinois, was the first blonde in eleven years to be crowned Miss ...
July 21, 1985-PHILADELPHIA (AP) Amina Fakir of Detroit has defeated 52 other young women to become Miss Black America. Ms. Fakir, a University of Michigan ...
"The Because of Them, We Can campaign was birthed out of my desire to share our rich history and promising future through images that ...
- Reigning Queen, Brittany Lewis, Miss Black America 2017-18!
- Miss Black America 2016-17, Nicole Hibbert
- Miss Black America 2015, Jelisa Barringer
- Miss Black America 2014, Alexandra Morton
- Miss Black America 1996-Basheerah Ahmad
- Miss Black America 1995-Karen (Wallace) Douglas
- Miss Black America 1991-Sharmell Sullivan
- MISS BLACK AMERICA 1989-PAULA GWYNN GRANT
- Miss Black America 1985, Amina Fakir
- Miss Black America 1983, Sonya Robinson
- Miss Black America 1968, Saundra Williams
- Attend This Year's Pageant